"Inspired by the pedagogy of Jacques Lecoq, the school aims to foster a never-ending curiosity in life as it is, a strong vision of life as it could be, and a fully alive body through which to express creative vision." Thomas Prattki, founder
- Long-term courses Full-time courses for performing artists interested in collaborative devising or devising in education and the healing arts.
- Short-term courses Weekend workshops, Master Classes and other short courses for both new students and advanced practitioners.
- How to apply Information, entry requirements and application materials.
- Alumni Find out what previous students of the school say, and what they have gone on to achieve.
- Downloads and Brochures LISPA's prospectus, fees information and application form in downloadable PDF format
- Teaching Team LISPA's international teaching and student support team